Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Time for Everything

This week John and I put our camping trailer on the market. How will we stay in our paradise at Lake Almanor? I'm missing the trailer already. When I walked past a Class C RV today, I wondered if we could buy one like it for this summer. I thought about reclining under the pines in the afternoon and the stars at night.

Last year we sold the boat, but that wasn't as hard as giving up the trailer. I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

O Lord, help us through this time in our lives. We have felt so close to You at the Lake. Thank You for the memories of your wonderful creation. Thank you for the friends and Lake Almanor Community Church. Thank you for Your amazing love. Hold us in the palm of Your hand. Amen.

No comments: