Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lovely Feet

The Bible says I have lovely feet. Hard to believe that my feet--the ones with crooked toes, callouses, and bunions could be considered lovely to anyone. However, Isaiah 52:7 says, "How lovely on the mountains, are the feet of him (her) who brings good news . . ." NASB.

And I have good news. Are you consumed with cravings and desires that never get satisfied? I've been there and can testify that it is a lonely and empty place. Fortunately for me, I had God somewhere in my past and enough sense to cry out to Him. By earthly standards I was a complete failure. But to God, I was worth picking up all the broken pieces. That's what He did. He took my broken life and gave me a new heart.

I was the prodigal (daughter) and my Heavenly Father was waiting for me with open arms. I was ready to give up but He whispered in my heart, "Could you make it today if I promise to stay with you?" What love God lavished on me! It changed me forever. You know what I learned? That what God does in me, doesn't stay in me. I have to tell others.

If you are searching on line for meaning in life, I urge you to call on Jesus' name. He is waiting to warm you with a love like you've never known before. Say His name and surrender your heart to Him. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Lord Jesus, I am praying for the person reading this post. He might be out of choices, out or sorts, at the end of the road. Show him your ways, oh Lord, and teach him your paths. Amen.

No comments: