Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sanctity of Life

My dear friend, consider this. Before the world began, we were in God’s heart. He created us in His image and He loves us. It is hard for me to conceive that God knows all about me and He still loves me. He is always with me and will never leave or forsake me. Amazingly, the God of all creation desires a relationship with me. He knows how many hairs are on my head and has ordained the number of days I will be here on earth.

When God made me in my mother’s womb, He designed me with gifts and callings He promised never to take back, not even if I don’t use them. But if I am willing, He can use my talents, abilities and resources for His glory. He can even use my personality and my past for His purpose. I am overwhelmed.

My Friend, He created you too. You are His masterpiece and He loves you more than you could possibly imagine. Max Lucado says that if God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. He loves you with an unconditional and everlasting love. I would like to suggest you let go and let God love you. He cares about everything that happens in your life and He wants to bless you. You can trust Him. He will hear you when you cry out to Him and He will answer. I know because that is how I came to know how much He loves me.

The following verses have captured my heart and I hope they have meaning for you too. I am praying for you.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Psalm 139:13-19

“I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

No comments: